Who to Follow for Ideas & Inspiration for Your Math Class
Instagram for Math Teachers:
1. Kacie shares creative ideas, classroom photos, inspirational images, and even Halloween costumes! She is a must-follow for high school math teachers.
2. On the Math Giraffe page, I share creative and different math ideas and resources. See shots of fun activities, blog updates, interactive notes, and more for middle and high school math.
3. I love following Ms. Boyer for her management and organization ideas, classroom snapshots, and math lesson ideas.
4. If you follow along with "8th Grade Math Teacher," you'll get to check out the great ideas she has tried out in her classroom, along with shots of her students in action trying out some great hands-on math activities!
5. Emma shares some unique teaching strategies on her instagram page. You'll love her specific ideas for teaching with hands-on techniques.
Be sure to follow these five instagram accounts so you can soak up a little inspiration for your own math classroom as you scroll through your feed each day!
I hope you love following these teachers as much as I do. For more inspiration, updates, resources, and ideas, enter your email address in the box below to stay in touch.
To Read Next:
Click to set custom HTML